Thursday, March 13, 2008

Princess Wishes

Mom and Mallory

As soon as tickets were available to buy for the Disney on Ice , Princess Wishes I got an email from Mandy asking if we wanted a girls night out with our little girls. What a fun idea! I decided not to tell Mallory about it until a couple days before the show. So, on Wednesday night I went with Mallory to Princess Wishes. She was so excited to go to the "Princess talent show", she wanted to wear her Cinderella dress, her long white gloves and she wanted big curls in her hair. She could hardly wait to go. Most of the fun came in the company we had. Mallory has so much fun with her friends and she was able to go with Kenlie, Kinley, and Kate. It was so fun to sit back and watch Mallory get so excited when a new princess would come out, she would dance to the songs and the expression on her face was priceless. The best was when Cinderella came out with her prince, her eyes were as big as possible with her hands over her mouth, she could hardly contain her excitement. Every once in awhile she would come over by me and give me a hug. One thing about Mallory is she is so easily entertained and most of the time so grateful for the things she is given. On the way home she was exhausted and so she was really emotional( Kristin made a good point that when it is time for Mallory to get married the best tip I could give to her husband would be when she gets a little cranky or emotional put her to bed. She is so much happier after a good sleep), but when we finally got home and I was changing her into her pajamas she said, "this was the funnest night ever." It was so fun to hear her say that, I think those are the kind of things you live for as a mom. I just want my kids to be happy and have a fun time growing up. I can hardly wait for all the fun mommy daughter nights I get to have in the future with both my girls.


Mallory

Kenlie Perry


Kinley Brown

Kate's cousin, Kenlie, Kate, Mallory, and Kinley

The happy Princesses

8 comments:

kassie said...

Casi you are so lucky you have a daughter who loves princesses. Kamri was not at all in to them and now that Jordyn is 4 I am trying so hard to push the princess stuff so maybe we will have a princess party for her 5th birthday. It looks like she had a great time all of the girls look so cute!!!

Jamie said...

Casi,
It's sound like you had so much fun. Grandma and I saw a commercial for disney on ice and immediately thought of Mallory. I was so happy to see your blog today and know that Mallory got to go.

Tera said...

I bet Mallory was on cloud nine! You are such a fun mom. I'm glad you two had such a great time!

Anonymous said...

That really was so much fun. McKenlie felt so bad she didn't share with Mallory. We meant to come over all day today to give Mal her surprise. As soon as we walked in the door, Kenlie goes I wasn't very nice to Mallory huh? I think I should give her the wedding cinderella. She has been playing with her little Cinderella set every moment since we got home and every time I walk in the room she reminds me how she wasn't very nice to Mallory and she will share all of her toys with her. Love that they are so sweet with each other, even when they are both a little tired. We had so much fun. I think I might have had more fun than Kenlie. I love talking to you and enjoying our kids together. If it's not too much of a pain will you email those pics to me lincolnperry@netzero.com. Thanks your the best. Loved your post.

Tracy Collings said...

Wow, her eyes are huge in that picture, that's priceless! How fun!
Tracy

Bryn said...

Sounds like Mallorys princess Wishes experience was the same as Raegans! Loving every minute of it. It's so much fun to see the girls get so excited something. Kurt feels bad for our girls future husbands because they are going to expect Prince Charming and to be swept off their feet and dance the night away.

Bryn said...

p.s. I love your new blog! Its adorable!

Unknown said...

I miss my girls being little. I sounds like you had so much fun. What a cutie!!!