Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Jared!



So today is Jared's birthday and he is the big "27". All he wanted to do for his birthday was work on the basement.

I have to be honest I was a little disappointed that he didn't want to go out to dinner or something fun but it was his birthday. I decided to write 27 things I love about Jared.
1. He is pretty dang HOT!
2. Sense of Humor
3. His Love for the Gospel
4. His Love for his little girls
5. The way he loves me
6. His smile
7. Drive to be the best at everything he does
8. The way he can make me laugh even when I am mad
9. The way he handles me when I am blowing things out of proportion
10. His willingness to serve no matter what
11. His desire to make everyone happy
12. His ability to make everyone feel comfortable around him
13. The way he strikes up conversations with strangers everywhere we go
14. His desire to provide well for his family
15. I still get excited when he walks in the door after being gone to work everyday
16. His willingness to remind me about what is really important in life
17. His acceptance of me no matter my weight, mood, haircut, he just love me for me
18.The love and respect he has for his family
19. His laugh
20. His smile
21. He gets along with everyone
22. He keeps me young
23.When choosing a job the biggest factor was if he was going to able to come home every night and be able to spend time with his family
24. His love for the Savior
25. His understanding of the scriptures
26. The way he tells stories, he always makes them a little more entertaining
27. His great example to me in so many things in our marriage
I love you Babe! Happy Birthday

5 comments:

Mrs. Misses said...

He is such a great guy. You are one lucky woman! Happy Birthday, Jared.

Tera said...

Happy Birthday Jared. I hope you appreciate your amazing wife!

Tracy Collings said...

We love you Jared, Happy Birthday. Casi, thanks for the fun post.
Tracy

Bump and Erin said...

Happy Birthday Jared! You are one awesome guy! And you married a pretty terrific girl!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Jared! Wow Casi you make me want to look for more ways to appreciate my hubbie. Jared is lucky to have you.