Monday, March 17, 2008

Rex Lee Run

On Saturday Jared and I did our 1st, of hopefully many, 10K's together. We only have about 4 weeks until the SL 1/2 marathon and I am so glad that we did a shorter run before the big day. It is definitely different running by yourself and running with a herd of people.
Big thanks to my parents for taking the girls the night before so we didn't have to worry about getting them going the morning of the race. Mallory got really sick after we dropped her off and was throwing up all night, SORRY mom. I glad she had her nanna if she couldn't have her mom. When we picked up the girls Mal came running, gave us a big hug and asked if we won the race. She was so excited that we got to run in a race.
We took a self portrait of ourselves before and after the run in the truck because I didn't want to have my camera with me for the entire run.
We look a little less tired in the before shot.
The two of us at my mom's house after the run.

10 comments:

Bench Family said...

Ok, can I just say "Hey Skinny Minnie!" You look awesome Cas! I wish I could be there running with you!

Tracy Collings said...

You GO girl!
Tracy

Lyndee said...

WOW! That is so cool that you ran in the race. Good job. The cutest thing ever is that you guys ran it together.

Marianne said...

Maybe one day I'll be cool enough to have one of those kind of t-shirts. Good job guys!!!

Tera said...

You guys are awesome!

Unknown said...

I am so jealous!!! Casi you look amazing! SO COOL, you're my hero!

Michelle said...

Sooooo awesome!!! Way to go Casi!!!

Michelle said...

Sooooo awesome!!! Way to go Casi!!!

Heather said...

Good job Casi! You are doing so great! The 1/2 marathon will be no problem for you! I am really excited for you! Good luck with the rest of your runs!!!

brandy said...

Wow! I am impressed! I can barely run at all! I think that is so cool you guys did the run together! Good job!!