Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter Fun

So this had to of been my most favorite Easter so far. The monday before Easter we had a Family Home Evening about the resurrection and Mallory was so excited to learn about Jesus. I don't know how much of it she remembered or what she actually understood but it was so fun to watch her listen so intently to the story. Saturday before Easter we colored eggs. The girls loved it and I was trying not to stress about the coloring getting spilled all over the counters.

The one thing I loved the most was to see Mallory and Lily's personalities shine so bright Easter morning. We did a small Easter egg hunt and the Easter Bunny left baskets for both of the girls. The second Lily saw the little eggs laying all over the living room she started grabbing them as fast as she could. She didn't want to put any of the down so when she would try and pick one up five would fall out of her had and she would say "Oh shoot", or "Dang It". Jared and I were laughing so hard at her. She was bound and determined to pick up every egg before she put one in her basket. Mallory on the other hand couldn't care less about the candy, she was so excited to go through her basket and see what the "Easter Bunny" (still having a hard time telling my kids a big fluffy bunny comes into our house at night and leaves them a basket full of goodies) had brought her.





After church we went to my moms for an Easter dinner. There were Easter eggs hidden all over her house and once again Lily went nuts and Mallory would pick one up every once in a while. Thanks mom for the great dinner and the awesome Easter egg hunt and package for the girls.

Poor Baby Logan puts up with so much but the girls love this kid!

Look mom another egg!

At the end of the day Jared and I both said that it was the best holiday with the girls so far. I am sure they will just keep getting better and better.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a fun holiday and your girls, as always looked beautiful. I can't believe Lily let you roll her hair in curlers and sleep on it. I've wanted to do this with Kenlie, but don't think she'll sleep too well in them. That is hilarious about Lily with the eggs. It totally reminds me of Gus, Gus on Cinderella with the chicken feed and I can totally hear her saying, "Dang it!" How cute are your girls. I am thrilled to see you post because I thought maybe the computer got put away with all your basement work. And that's really sweet about Jared. Love how you two love each other and your eyes sparkle when you're together. Good for you guys, I couldn't think of two more deserving people for a little happily ever after.

Mrs. Misses said...

Your family is so gorgeous! And I love the rollers...reminds me of when I was little.

Tera said...

Your girls look adorable! I'm glad you had a good Easter.

Laura said...

you have some seriously cute little girls! call me - I want you to come over sometime this month and we'll bbq. maybe conference sunday - you guys have plans? my number is 358.7482.

Tracy Collings said...

Holidays are so fun when kids are young. Your girls are gorgeous! Their hair and dresses are so cute!
Tracy

Heather said...

Casi, k, you are sooo skinny! Way to go! You look really good! I must say I am very impressed and jealous!

Unknown said...

Casi you look so beautiful and your girls look just like you. Wow I miss my girls being so young.
Jamie

Marianne said...

I love that super cheesy picture of Lil. I loved their dresses Casi. You always find the cutest clothes for those girls. What a fun Easter! I wonder how long Logan will let them pinch his cheeks???