Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Growing up so fast...

So, a couple weeks ago I wrote about how Lily had just graduated from the crib to a big girl bed and now she has decided that the diapers must go too. On Saturday I decided that we were going to try potty training. I didn't know if I was ready for what was coming but she kept talking about the potty and panties so I thought we would give it a try. It took a couple days of her running around commando under her dress but she got it. I had no idea she would catch on so fast. She even woke up last night to tell us she had to go potty. We have had two accidents since we started the process and it upset her both times. Mallory was a big help she would get so excited for Lily when she would go in the potty and Lily loved the attention from Mal. I hope all my kids are this easy to train....

11 comments:

Bryn said...

I'm still having a hard time beliving Lily is potty trained! That is so great! You must know some potty-training secrets. I'm sending Macy your way, either that or you'll have to give me some tips.

kassie said...

Casi you are so lucky. I started working with Bridger It's been about 4 days with no diapers but today I haven't been so lucky.

Bump and Erin said...

Corb isn't even close!! You are too lucky!

Lyndee said...

You are so lucky. I tried and I have failed big time with Brynley. I think I might wait another month. How did you do it?

Bench Family said...

Way to go Lil! What a big girl. I can't wait to see her this summer.

Michelle said...

ok casi, so not fair, no diapers to change at your house. Sad to report that I am still changing two kids diapers. Connor is just not motivated, hopefully we will have him potty trained before his mission:)

Tera said...

Good for you Casi! Enjoy this time while you can.

I tried to put TJ on the potty last week and he totally freaked out. I think this is going to be a long process.

Lindsey said...

Wow, Lily just wants to grow up so fast! This is amazing. She's going to have to talk to Jenna and tell her what it's like to be a big girl.

Jennifer said...

That is great! I bet your loving it. She is such a doll!

Anonymous said...

Where are you in the blogging world. Miss you and hope you had a fun time at the dentist. I think you need to share the story so no one else makes the same mistake. Can't wait for Wednesday.

NatRat said...

Good job at sticking with it Casi, that has to be such a relief, no kids in diapers. Do you want to come teach Bode how to go potty in the big toliet...super jealous!