Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Night at the Circus








Last Thursday we were able to take the girls to the circus. Eric and Hanna offered us tickets so we took them up on their offer. It was so fun to see the girls faces when all the firework started going off and the clowns and animals started coming out on the floor. I never thought I would enjoy the circus but somehow kids make everything much more magical. Lily sat still on my lap for the first 15 minutes, eyes wide, huge smile, and clapping. This is huge, Lily doesn't sit still for one minute for anything. Mallory was so excited and wide eyed. She loved the circus, by the end she was getting tired, I asked her if she wanted to go home and she said, "No Mommy, I want to stay at the circus forever and ever".

During intermission we got popcorn and a drink and Lily wanted it all for herself. Usually she likes to share with Mal, but not tonight. To make sure no one else wanted any she took both her hands and dug them to the bottom of the tub, just like she was digging in the sandbox. I am sure she touched every piece of popcorn in the tub. Kids are so much fun

.

5 comments:

Bench Family said...

I am glad to see your internet is back up so you can update your blog! :) It looks like you guys had so much fun! Too bad nights like those can't last "forever and ever."

Tera said...

I think kids make everything more magical! I'm glad you had a good time. Thanks for sharing. I hope to hear more soon...

Tracy Collings said...

Your kids are so cute. I'm glad you got to go to the circus with them.

Tracy

Unknown said...

I love that you keep your blog updated. The girls are growing up so fast.
Jamie

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

They will remember that forever! What a fun adventure!