Tuesday, October 23, 2007

You Know It's Love

This is a picture of the two of us before the game started.
There is nothing Jared enjoys more than BYU football, besides his family, of course. I have always enjoyed watching football and had gone to quite a few games before I met Jared but there is something about going to a game with Jared. He loves everything about the game, the weather (hot, cold, sunny, raining, snowing), the smell, the pregame warmups (yes, we are usually there to watch them), the kettle corn, standing the ENTIRE game in the student section, the players, their stats, the stats of the opponents you name it he loves it. He is like a little boy at Christmas. One of the rule of me going to the game with him is we stay for the entire game, no matter the score or the weather. So on Saturday when it was a blizzard and most of the people in the stadium left in the 3rd quarter you can bet I was there until the end of the 4th. There is nothing I love more than being with Jared and watching him have the time of his life. You know it's love when I don't even mind being in a freezing cold blizzard because of the guy I'm with .
This was towards the end of the 4th quarter.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

What a trooper you are!! Jeff would love it if I were a little more into football and he would probably give me anything I wanted if I could be that excited to be at the game with him. He and his dad have been going for years and years as their little tradition. I would hate to break up a good thing. You two really are the best example of being in love I know of. I always love to see you guys come back from date night to pick up your kids. You're like two giddy honeymooners. So cute!!

Anonymous said...

Umm--K, so I just read the story about the potty and am still laughing. You should have called us parents over to help clean up the ****! So sorry for you. I wish there is some way to make it up to you, but for now I'll just smile because I'm sure my turn is coming. See you tommorrow!!

Kimi D said...

I'm sooooo proud!

Unknown said...

You guys are so great. I wish I was better at turning pure misery into pure romance. You go girl!
Jamie

Bench Family said...

From someone who knows you so well...it must be true true true eternal love for you to love sitting through a football game like that! It's fun to see you two having so much fun!

Bump and Erin said...

Watching the blizzard and knowing that you were both there made me just cold! You are so right about Jared and how much he loves the game. It is a whole different experience watching it with him than anyone else! Love you guys!

NatRat said...

How fun...I want to go to a football game, I love them. Collin actually has some ticket(but not to the blue, it would be the red...go utes!! Sorry, Jared.) But, I haven't been able to go with him yet. Maybe I will get one game in this year. It is so great to see you so happy!

NatRat said...

How fun...I want to go to a football game, I love them. Collin actually has some ticket(but not to the blue, it would be the red...go utes!! Sorry, Jared.) But, I haven't been able to go with him yet. Maybe I will get one game in this year. It is so great to see you so happy!

Tera said...

You are smart to go to the game without kids. We took all three kids to a rainy Aggie football game and they were soaked and crying to go home before half time. I think it's a great date idea. By the way, you two make the cutest couple! Love you!!