Tuesday, September 25, 2007

So I'm no Tiger!


On Saturday I participated in my first golf tournament. It was actually the first time I had played 18 holes. Jared's brother Lee invited us to play in his company golf tournament. I am so grateful it was a scramble. It could have been a really long day. I was proud of myself once in a while when we were actually able to use my shot to play off of. I did decide that I need professional help and would like to take lessons so Jared and I can golf together more. It was a lot of fun being able to spend that much time with Jared. There are not too many moments like that lately. Thanks Lee for the fun day!

4 comments:

Bench Family said...

Sounds like fun. I want to get into golf so Greg and I will have something to do together. Maybe by the time we come back to Utah we can all go play 18.

Marianne said...

Scott wants me to learn how to play golf as well. I told him when we are old and retired we can tour all the great golf courses around the US and while he plays golf, I'll just go have a spa day at the county club. He said that he wanted me to play with him so I said I'd just stick around for the first 9 holes.

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

I love golf. That is so fun for you two. What did you do with the kids? There is an executive course down by Novell in PRovo that we used to always go to that has mostly par 3 holes so it is easier and I loved that course. You are a such a good wife!

Jared and Casi said...

We have gone to the executive course in Provo a few times. That is what I am use to. It was fun to play on a "real" course and get to use others shots to make it down the fairway.