Wednesday, March 11, 2009

3 months

Lewis is 3 months old today and is the best baby a mom could ask for. He goes to bed at 9:00 and doesn't wake up until around 7:30. He is so happy and quick to give a smile to anyone who wants to talk to him. He rarely cries and if he does it is because he is tired or poopy. He has the cutest little giggle. My favorite time of the day is in the morning when I go to get him . He gets so excited to see me. He starts gabbering and smiles the biggest smile. I am really enjoying him and feel like the time is going by too quickly.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm, did you know that you referred to Lewis as a "she":) What a cute little man. You are so blessed to have such a good baby. I'm glad your having fun.

Mandy said...

he is such a handsome little guy and getting so big!

Tera said...

He has changed so much in three months. I almost don't recognize him. I love the haircut. He is getting so big!