Friday, February 27, 2009

1st Haircut

It is true, Lewis has had his first haircut already. Jared couldn't take the hair over his ears any longer. So for our date Friday night we went to 9 to 9 Barber shop and he had his 1st hair cut. He now looks more like a little man than a newborn.Pretty shaggy. A couple before shots...Lewis sat on Jared's lap during the cut....

He did okay through most of it but he definitely didn't love the process.

He does look pretty handsome...maybe it was worth a few tears.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet heart! He looks great. My blog hasn't been showing that you've done any new posts in a while, so I'm so glad I talked to you today and came looking for them.

We're All Wright said...

I love the haircut! He looks so cute. I'm surprised Jared didn't have them butch it!

Tracy Collings said...

He's such a DOLL! I've had the same problem as Tricia, I didn't realize you had posted, my blog didn't tell me.

Jen said...

So cute....He really does look like a little man!

NatRat said...

What a little stud!