Tuesday, February 10, 2009

8 Weeks, ALREADY!!!!

I forget how fast time flies and how fast newborns change. It seems like just yesterday we were bringing Lewis home from the hospital. I wanted to do a quick update of the last eight weeks and hopefully I will be able to keep it updated.
8 Weeks



7 Weeks

6 Weeks

He started to smile and talk to me already.




5 Weeks

I had to throw this one in. This a very common occurance, Lily loves to climb up the crib to talk and sing to Lewis.

4 Weeks

3 Weeks

2 Weeks


1 Week
One morning I got out of the shower and Mallory had climbed into Lewis's crib because he was crying. I was mad at first, but of course I had to take a picture cause it was kind of cute.




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is just the cutest little bug. I love how your girls take care of him. The blessing was beautiful. Thanks for letting us be apart of it. And thanks for setting up the celebrity autographs:)

Matt and Mandy said...

Wow, time seriously flies! I can't believe he is already 8 weeks. So, when are we starting to train for the SL half? ;) I'm okay if we just walk it (since I haven't done a THING for months!), but we have to do it just for memories' sake! AND of course because I SO miss running with you! PS - you'll be glad to know that I have been released from playgroup, so I won't have to borrow your key anymore! :) We need to get the girls together soon, too!

Mandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mandy said...

Casi~
Your little guy is REALLY, so cute!!
I'm Not just saying that. He is really is such a handsome little bugger! Love all the hair.
And your girls are always SO cute!!! Congrats on the baby blessing!
Hope you are doing well! You look great!
Take Care!
Love
mandy

Tracy Collings said...

It is amazing how much babies change from day to day at first. Lewis is such a handsome guy.

Doney Days said...

Oh, he is adorable! I LOVE his hair! Both my boys had lots of dark hair, but Lindsay was bald for the first year of her life! How's the 3 kids thing going? Are you hanging in there? Hope you're feeling good!

Marianne said...

I went back and looked at some old pics of Logan and their hair is more similiar then I thought. Lewis is such a doll! I'm so glad Jordynn has a twin!

Unknown said...

What a cutie! He looks so much like Lily to me. I wish we were closer so I could get to know him better. I love you guys!!

NatRat said...

Casi he is darling! I can't believe he is that old. HOw are you doing? Are you handling 3 okay? It was a old new world for me...still is. I would love to see you and little Lewis.