Friday, November 16, 2007

TAGGED

Seven interesting facts about me is not an easy thing for me to come up with. I have been thinking and here goes it. . .

1. Jared is my very best friend! I don't think I have ever met someone that cares so much about me and my happiness. There are days that he can tell I just need him and he will stop what he is doing and just help me. The other day I was taking Lily to the doctor (it seems like we have been doing that a lot lately) and he was on his way to work from school. I was really worried about Lily and needed him there with me. Without me even asking he said he would meet me there. He will never know how much that meant to me but everything seemed a little better once he was there. I love our Friday nights, even if we are just at home hanging out, I love being able to spend that time with him.

2. I love Diet Coke! I especially love the first swallow when it actually burns a little on the way down. Call me crazy but I love the stuff.

3. I love to Shop! Target, Interior Elements, Nordstrom, Tai Pan, Gap, Baby Gap, Walmart, DSW, you name it I love it. Even if I don't have the money to spend I love to go and window shop. I love to be in the mall and just watch people. It is so interesting to me to watch all the different types of people that make the world go round.

4. I love MY GIRLS! They have brought more joy into my life than I thought possible while at the same time testing my patience and encouraging me to be a little more crabby than I have ever believed I could be. For the most part we have a lot of fun together and need to remember to enjoy them more. They are growing up so quickly.

5. I love getting together with Friends and Family! It is so fun to get together with old friends from college or friends from the neighborhood or family just to hang out. Food is usually involved, which may explain why I can't lose the weight that I want, it has been and I am pretty sure will be a life long battle for me. But at least we are having a good time!

6. I am and have always been painfully shy with new people, I was quite often mistaken for snobby. Once I get to know someone then I don't have any problems but it takes me longer than most to get to that point. Jared has really helped me in this area, more like pushed me out of this, Jared likes to joke around and often this brings attention to me. When we were first dating this was really hard for me because I was the one who in a crowd of people could sit and not say much but really have a good time. I soon learned that this was something I had to get use to and now it is a lot easier for me to talk to strangers. I am hoping the girls get Jared's ability to talk to anyone and be friends with everyone and not have to deal with the shy card.

7. I love to Exercise! It is such a release for me. I enjoy most anything, I recently learned that I even like to run. My sister-in-law, Tracy, asked me to train for a marathon and run it with her, I didn't get done with my training in time to run it with her but plan to do the Salt Lake Marathon in April.

I tag Erin, Tera, Hanna, Amy, Kim, Tracy and Jamie. Have fun, the rules are post seven interesting things about you, tag 7 more people and let those who you tagged know by commenting on their blog. I hope this is easier for you than it was for me.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! We're done with writters cramp. It actually is not my favorite thing because it jammed up everyone's blogs including mine, but it was fun to learn all the new things about you. I love that Bryn, you and I hold the shy card, yet we all ended up together in playgroup. Funny how our girls don't seem to struggle with that. Love how you and Jared love each other. It really is so refreshing. Thanks for humoring me with all your interesting things!

NatRat said...

Your so cute Casi! I love ya!

Bryn said...

You really should switch to regular Coke, it's so much better wtih chocolate. That is way cool about the Marathon. I've never had any desire to do that but I think its great when other people do! We'll have to practice on the shy thing!

We're All Wright said...

I loved your tag. I learned a lot! If you read my blog you will see that Jared is tagged. XOXO Mom

Unknown said...

Thanks for the Tag. I finally did it. It took me two tries. lol but it's there. Marty got tagged by mom so he did his too and want's to know why that slacker hubby of yours has not done one. lol

Jennifer said...

That was great. Seems like we don't get much time to chat and get to know each on friday's dropping and picking up kids. I was a DC addict myself until about 2 months ago. I can't think about it too long or I'll relapse.

Marianne said...

Sorry I am a boring sister in law that doesn't enjoy window shopping! I wish I loved to exercise like you too. Maybe I could get rid of my "spare tire" if I did! I wish I was dedicated like you Casi!!!

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

My friend swears that if you put peanuts at the bottom of your diet coke it is to die for. I have yet to try it and am not sure why it's so good but it's worth a try. When is your marathon?