Friday, November 30, 2007

Jared got Tagged

I have never blogged before so if you get bored with my post feel free to close out of our blog.

1. I am a football homer. Especially BYU football. It's my only true hobby. Casi supports me in it 100%. I love everything about football season.

2. I married above me. Casi is the greatest. I don't know how she puts up with me. She's so neat and classy and I am not. I'm glad I tricked her into marrying me.

3. I will graduate in 3 Weeks from BYU with a bachelors in Construction Management. Then I plan on building roads for Geneva Rock. Maybe, I'll go back and get an MBA. Maybe.

4. I talk too much. My teachers, fellow students, wife, and friends all know it. I'm just glad they put up with it because sometimes I can't just shut up.

5. When I got off my mission, my mom told me I should start some kind of diet. I thought she was crazy but now I have gained 30-40 lbs since then. I guess I'm getting fat, but at least I'm enjoying it.

6. I have to drive a truck. I feel like I am half naked without a truck. I can't throw stuff in the back, haul stuff, or even go off road. I would rather drive an 1983 rusted out S-10 pickup than a sweet sports car.

7. I can't wait to lose my hair. I have always planned on going bald and actually am looking forward to it. I constantly ask Casi to shave my head but she hates it. We made a deal that I can shave my head once a year and when I start to go bald I can keep it shaved.

11 comments:

Bench Family said...

You are better at this tagging stuff than I am! -We'll all keep praying for you to go bald quickly! :) Congrats on graduation... whatever will you do with all your time?

Tracy Collings said...

Jared, You're a good sport. And yes, bald is beautiful!

Tracy

We're All Wright said...

Sorry J-Rad you will never go bald. Lee and Thad will but you and David won't... too bad! XOXO Mom

Eric and Hanna said...

Hey! I should have tagged you but I didn't really think about it. You are such a good sport. This whole blogging thing is still rough for me.

Eric and Hanna said...

Hey! I should have tagged you but I didn't really think about it. You are such a good sport. This whole blogging thing is still rough for me.

Tera said...

Jared, you crack me up! Congratulations on your upcoming graduation. You've definitely earned it!

NatRat said...

Jared your hilarious! Congrats on graduating, that is awesome. Whenever I am driving on Redwood I try looking for you, haven't seen you yet...and you are right, you do have a super cute, awesome wife!

NatRat said...

Jared your hilarious! Congrats on graduating, that is awesome. Whenever I am driving on Redwood I try looking for you, haven't seen you yet...and you are right, you do have a super cute, awesome wife!

Unknown said...

You are so cool Jared!! I think a bald guy in a lame truck is really sexy. You go guy, the beer belly is the cherry on the pancakes. lol
Jamie

Laura said...

nice post jared! I feel the same way about my car....I only have 3 kids but still drive a yukon xl because I have to have room in the back to throw my stroller and all the other mysterious crap that somehow needs to be transported!

Mrs. Misses said...

Congrats on graduating!! That is such a good feeling isn't it? I'm glad you are a talker...we will get along great whenever you come over to VISIT. Or maybe you've been too busy with finals and shaving your head. Good luck with that!