Thursday, August 27, 2009

Cutest Girls Ever!



Bryn, Kristin and I went to Park City to do a little shopping and ended up with the same dress for all of our girls. So of course you need pictures, right? These girls have been the best of friends since Lily turned 1. They seriously drive each other crazy but they can't get enough of each other. Could there be a more perfect group for a co-op. 6 girls, 3 of them just started kindergarten and 3 - 3 year olds.....I have had so much fun watching this group of friends grow up together...hope there are many more years of fun. THANKS BRYN for the awesome pictures!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Look at you. All updated. Hopefully I will get to that tomorrow. Our girls are all so cute. Glad Bryn captured this little moment. I am so proud of you for letting the girls swim in their clothes at the waterfall. Hope you have fun camping. Can't wait to see the pics.

Lindsey said...

They are the cutest ever, so fun! I love that they are all the same ages, that is perfect.

Jenna has that dress too. She wore it to my brother's wedding. It's so cute.

Bryn said...

Those really are the cutest girls ever. I love them all. I love that my girls have made their appearance in just about every new post that you put up. I'm glad they get to share these moments together!

NatRat said...

These are some awesome pictures...darling!