Friday, October 10, 2008

Pumpkin Pickin'

Monday while we were out running errands we drove by a pumpkin patch and from that point on it was all Mallory could talk about. She wanted to go and pick her own pumpkin. So for FHE we went to a great pumpkin patch in So. Jordan. They have a corn maze, small but great for the little kids, tractors for the kids to play on, and tons of pumpkins to choose from. The girls loaded and unloaded our wheelbarrow a number of times before they found their perfect pumpkins. They had so much fun running through the field looking for the best pumpkin they could find.

11 comments:

Matt and Mandy said...

FUN! I love fall! We should get a group together and take the kids to Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point, my kids LOVED it last year!

Heather S. said...

That must have been clear 3 days ago when we were actually having fall instead of winter!

So fun. Weston's kindergarten class went on a field trip, and he was so excited that they each got to bring a pumpkin home. His lasted about 16 hours until some neighborhood hooligans destroyed it :( Protect yours well.

Tera said...

My girls have been asking for pumpkins too. I love autumn!

Tracy Collings said...

looks like a blast!

Becky said...

So cute. Those are great pics!

lindsey v said...

Cute, I want a white pumpkin! What a fun FHE.

I had heard about the UCLA decor but I didn't get to see it till now. Ha ha! Brian wishes he was as creative.

I found your blog a while back but I haven't checked it in quite a while.

Unknown said...

Don't you just love this time of year!!

Jen said...

It sure is fun to see your family! Your girls are adorable...and the pumpkin patch looks so fun. You are a step ahead of us. We are pumpkin picking tonight!

Michelle said...

Your girls are so darn cute! How are you doing? We need to get together soon.

We're All Wright said...

I love the pictures. It is so fun to take your girls places.

NatRat said...

I love this pumpkin patch, it is so fun for the kids. I guess we went to late, all those darling white pumpkins were gone. I think they are so cute.