Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Gardner Village Witches

I have decided that fall is my favorite time of the year. I love when the weather starts to cool off. On Monday for FHE we went with my family to Gardner Village to see the witches and the weather was very cold, but we still had a great time. It has been a tradition since Amy and I had kids. Usually just the mom's go with the kids but this year the dad's joined us, it was fun to have them there.

Scotty and Lil feeding the ducks

Lily, Mallory, Logan, and Rylyn (We missed you Tanner, Brynlee, and Kade)

Mallory has been scared to death of this witch every year and at first she was this year and then she warmed right up.

3 comments:

Tera said...

So fun! I didn't know such a fun place existed. Happy Autumn!

Bench Family said...

This almost made me cry! We love you guys and miss you every day!

Anonymous said...

Hey, aren't you supposed to dress up like a witch when you go to this? Fun pictures.