Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Mallory Starts Preschool

Her first day of school. Mallory and Lily just before we left for school.
On August 19 Mallory started preschool. (I know I am a little behind on the posts!) She is so excited and asks me everyday if she gets to go to school, she has been asking since last school year when it was her turn to go to school. Her teacher is Mrs. Steiner and she goes on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons. She has loved every minute of it. She has started bringing home books to read and gets so excited when she gets through a tough word or finishes a page. Lily loves to have Mallory read her stories. We definitely have had our moments of frustration when she can't get a specific word but for the most part she is in heaven. Mallory in her classroom

Mallory in her chair coloring her first school picture.

9 comments:

Matt and Mandy said...

Awww, she's so big! How did that happen!!! How fun!

Unknown said...

That is so fun. It was so fun seeing you guys while we were in Utah. You have a lot to be proud of.

Tera said...

I love preschool. It looks like Mallory is totally in her element. Fun!

Tracy Collings said...

That's so exciting! I cant believe how grown up she looks!
Tracy

Bryn said...

She's reading? We haven't started that yet. Wow! Mal is such a darling girl, I'm so glad that we get to see her on a regular basis!

Anonymous said...

Finally I am up to date. Fun. Now I can go get pedicures during the BYU game or something fun. Are you up for it?

Kimi D said...

i can't get over how much she reminds me of you!

Chris & Missy said...

Hi Casi,
You don't know me, but I was really good friends with Jared in high school. I found you guys from Valarie's blog. Your girls are beautiful and congratulations on your upcoming little boy!! Please tell Jared "Hi" for me!

Missy (Morgan) Nielsen

Heather S. said...

I am so happy that I get to be Mallory's teacher. She is so much fun. I'm so glad that she is liking school so much. She is doing great!