Sunday, April 13, 2008

Lily's TWO

I can't believe that my baby is two years old. It seems as if time goes by too quickly. Lily has such a fun personality that she doesn't let too many people see until she is around them but once she is comfortable watch out!
She loves, loves, loves, her big sister. She follows Mallory around all day every day and when Mallory is gone to a friends or to dance Lily wanders around the house asking "Where's Mal?" Lily loves to be with the big kids and I think she really thinks she is just as big as they are and she can do everything they do which can be a problem but mostly it is just fun to watch.
Lily loves to have a drink of chocolate milk, her "pinky", and curl up on the couch to watch Max and Ruby.
Lily has a mind of her own and is not persuaded easily. Once her mind is made up there is no way to change it. Good in the future, really hard on Mom and Dad now.
Lily loves to cuddle. Most nights she will come into our bedroom and say "Mom, i lay by you?" How can i resist. So she lays with me for a few hours until I can't take the kicking or hitting anymore then I take her back to bed.
Lily loves to look at books. Daily I will find her on her bed with 10 books around her. She will just look up at me and smile and then go back to her book.
Lily had a fun birthday. She got to go to Build a Bear with Nana in the morning. She loved giving her new Bunny, Molly, a bath. She didn't want to get her dressed or do anything else she just wanted to bathe her and brush her hair. It was really cute to watch.

Then we had a fun family gathering at our house for her. We were so excited that Grandma Wright was in town so she was able to come over for cake and ice cream.


19 comments:

SoCalWrightSquad said...

Happy Birthday Lily! We wish we could be there to help celebrate...bigs hugs and kisses from us!

Bench Family said...

What a big girl! I can't believe she is 2! I can't believe I haven't seen her for 1/2 her lifetime. Ooooh, sad. Happy Birthday Lil!

Tera said...

Happy Birthday Lily! You are such a smart girl! To me you seem way older than two. More like three or four.

Bryn said...

I love that little Lily!

Bump and Erin said...

She is so dang cute!! I just love her personality!

Unknown said...

Lily is such a sweetheart. I just fell in love with her when I came out. You have such a beautiful family.

NatRat said...

Kids grow up too fast...I love her hair, what a cutie!

Good job on the 1/2...you two looked awesome! You are awesome! I am super proud of you!!!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Lily!!! ...now post some pics of your 1/2 marathon!

Marianne said...

Sorry we missed the party! What a bummer! Lily has qrown up so fast! CRAZY! Thanks for hangin with me today!

Doney Days said...

What a cutie! Happy Birthday Lily!

It was so good to see you at Jazzercise! I'm not going the rest of the week because I'm fighting off a sore throat and cough/cold. So I thought I'd try to get some extra sleep.

Could I get your email address? I have some info to pass along for a Benefit Concert for Nate Pemberton that is being held on May 17th. If you're interested, I'll email it to ya and you can pass it along to anyone who knows him or wants to help. My email is dhdoney1@msn.com. Thanks Casi!

Michelle said...

your lily is so cute!!! loved all the pics. lets get together soon!

Heather said...

hmmm, that is weird, it is still Lily's b-day. I thought you ran a 1/2 marathon! I want pics! Come on woman!

Laura said...

happy birthday lily. what a fun day to get to go to build a bear and make an animal! (my kids LOVE that place!)

Anonymous said...

I am having wright with drawls. We have missed you guys while you have been gone this week. Kenlie has asked nearly every morning and night if she can go see Mal or have her over for a sleep over. I am dying to hear how it was. Hopefully I'll get all caught up on Wednesday. Sorry for everyone that doesn't have that luxury and keeps checking the blog. At least now you have a couple of things to write about. Anyway--just thought you needed a shout out.

Michelle said...

Are you on a blogging hiatus?

Bench Family said...

So, Lily is STILL two, huh? Anything else going on there?

Lindsey said...

Lily is so cute! She is such a bright 2 year old and has already accomplished so much! I'm glad she had a fun time at Build-a-Bear. Grandma Hortin is taking Jenna there for her birthday in June.

Doney Days said...

Hey Casi! I've missed seeing you at Jazzercise. I've been going mostly Tuesdays and Thursdays. How are you doing?

Bench Family said...

Still 2?