Monday, July 19, 2010

Ed Denney Wright

Ed Denney Wright
July 15, 2010
9 lbs 3 oz
21 inches
Ed was born last Thursday and life has been a little crazy since. He is such a mellow little guy and so fun to have around. He has two little mommies that can't hold him enough and a older brother that is not quite sure what to think but likes to give him hugs and kisses. I keep wondering how I am going to take care of four kids by myself when Jared goes back to work but ready or not, it's going to happen.

4 kids sure seems like a lot more when they are your own!
Two big sisters that couldn't be more excited to have Ed home from the hospital. Mallory made him a little card that said "Welcome Home Baby Ed" It was so cute, decorated with little boy baby stickers and she was so excited to give it to him...

The Story of our lives . . .

A HUGE thanks to my mom who took my kids for 3 days and made sure that they were well taken care of and very loved. It makes everything a little bit easier knowing your other kids are watched over. I couldn't be more grateful for such a great mom.

14 comments:

Laurence and Sidney said...

Congratulations!! What a cute baby and what a cute family!!
I remember asking my mom one time how she found the time for six kids. She told me that there is no difference in having 1 or 6....regardless they take ALL of your time. ;~)
XOXO

Sharlynn said...

CONGRATS!!! He is cute! You are such a great mommy taking care of 4 will be a piece of cake. Just remember it takes time to adjust to a new little one, so just hang in there and it will get better. You will have tough days, but you will also have good days. You are amazing!!!

Lindsey said...

Congratulations Wright family! One more beatiful baby! He is so adorable. I love the pictures with all 4 kids, what a gorgeous group. You are so amazing. I can't wait to meet this little guy. Congrats again!

Marianne said...

Oh my gosh! I am dying to see all of you and hold that little Ed. Good luck with those 4 kiddos. You amaze me!

Sheri Dickson Woodson said...

He is beautiful! I'm sorry we didn't get to see you up here in Washington this summer, but this way when we do see you we will get to meet Ed too!

Anonymous said...

So I was feeling the exact same thing looking at 4 kids in the hospital a week earlier. Four just seems like lots more than three did... Congrats, he is darling. Hope the delivery went well! --Stacey

Bump and Erin said...

What a cutie!!! I am so happy for you guys. You will be amazing, just be patient until you get into your groove!

Laura said...

#4....wow! congrats! Ed is darling! good luck with everything! Love the photo of jared with all the kids at the hospital!

Tracy Collings said...

He's such a doll, congrats again!

Matt and Mandy said...

Congrats! You are super-woman! He is so cute!

Tera said...

He's so cute! And so big. I can't wait to see him in person. Let him know his cousin will be born just a few days behind him. :)

Unknown said...

You have such a beautiful family!! How fun!! Thanks you so much for posting pictures!! Congratulations!!!

MEREDITH said...

Congratulations Casey how exciting, I didn't even know you were expecting. You have some super cute kids. Well good luck with 4!

Brooke said...

Congrats! 4 kids, wow! If anyone can do it, you can do it!