Friday, April 16, 2010

Lily Turns 4

Lily has been waiting for this day for so long. The first things she says to me as she comes running into my room is "Mom I am finally 4" She was so excited all day and wanted me to make sure I told everyone that today she turned 4.

She has been planning her birthday party at Chuck E Cheese since January so we couldn't disappoint. Lily with three of her good friends

(Macy, Afton, Lily, and Bree)She was also sure that it needed to be a TinkerBell Party, luckily all you need is a TinkerBell cake and the party is complete.

Everyone waiting as patiently as they can for Jared to divide the tokens


After the party all Lily wanted to do was play at Nana and Bompa's house so we spent the rest of the day there playing the in backyard.

The best smile I could get from Mal. She is such a goof ball.

Blue after he ate is first handful of sand.

8 comments:

Tera said...

I can't believe Lily is four! Time flies way too fast. Poor Lewis. Sand is not fun to eat. :)

Laurence and Sidney said...

Happy Birthday Lily!!

Matt and Mandy said...

Too cute! Our kids are getting so old! WE need to play soon, we miss you guys!

Unknown said...

Yay!! what a fun post. I laughed so hard at the picture of Lewis. Kids grow so fast don't they.

Bump and Erin said...

That picture of Blue is awesome!!!! What a cute birthday girl!! She is such a good girl and so fun. We just love Lily. :)

Tracy Collings said...

poor Lewis! Happy Birthday Lily!

Lindsey said...

Happy Birthday Lily!

I can't believe she is four! She has done some much in such a short time. I love Lily stories, they are the best. : )

Marianne said...

It was so good to talk to you the other day. I am so missing all you guys...we all are! Thanks for updating the blog and posting the funny and cute pics of the kiddos!