Sunday, September 13, 2009

{Lily}

My little Lily has had two huge 'Firsts' this last month.
When we got back from our vacation from Washington she found out that her friend Afton started riding her bike without training wheels. So, she was bound and determined to do it to. She begged and begged to have her training wheels taken off so finally Jared took them off for her and off she went. She needed a little help getting started but soon she was doing that by herself. She is one determined little girl. Once she puts her mind to something she doesn't stop until she gets what she wants or accomplishes what she started.
She also started preschool. This was a long awaited day. She has been asking to start school since Mallory started last fall. She has been so excited and I was nervous enough for both of us. I don't know why I worry about Lily more than Mallory when she is away from me but I do. I soon found out that I had nothing to be nervous about and she did just fine without me.

Lily and Mrs. Forsyth

Lily and Macy, it always helps to have one of your bff's in your class

Lily before her 1st day of class, don't mind the mustard on her chin, don't worry I got it off before she went to class!

No comments: