Thursday, June 25, 2009

Swim Lessons

The girls started swim lessons again last week. This is something they have been looking forward to since they ended last summer. After they ended last summer they asked me when they could go to swimming lessons again and I said "Next summer." Since then their question has been, "is it summer yet?" It is so much fun watching them do something they enjoy so much.Waiting on the step for her turn to swim...Off she goes....Mallory doing her own little thing...
I couldn't get there classes at the same time. Lily thought it was pretty neat that she had the same teacher as Mal.

Lewis just being his happy self.

Have I mentioned that I couldn't have asked for a better baby?

2 comments:

Tera said...

So fun! Lewis is such a cute boy. I'm glad he's good for you.

I'm trying to get the girls signed up for swimming classes that begin in July. It will be their first time. It is long past due, especially for Joey. I hope they have as much fun as your girls do.

Tracy Collings said...

My kids sure loved swimming lessons. Your kids are so sweet. It looks like a lot of fun!